- You have to wait until the spinach and lettuce thaw before you can harvest them.
- You go into the walk in cooler to warm up.
- The chickens are clambering for water because it’s hard to drink from an iceblock.
- The water you spilled on the deck (after filling up the chicken waterers in the kitchen sink) turns to ice.
- You wish you had brought your camera to the field to take pictures of the frost designs in the greenhouse.
- You consider flooding part of the field to make an ice rink for the kiddos
- You finally sit down to start making a crop plan for spring. Seed catalogs, here I come!