I meant to add my two cents a while ago but I haven’t gotten around to it until now. I know it’s been warmer recently but I just have to give my thoughts. It’s too much fun not to.
- You think the high temperature for the day was the low for the day.
- You have 5 layers on and you are still cold.
- You walk 15 feet from your house and your breath is already freezing on your beard and mustache (no it’s not snot, I promise).
- You purposefully leave lights on in the walk-in cooler to try and keep it from freezing and it doesn’t quite work.
- You get home and you think 57 degrees is warm (I forgot to turn the heat back up from the night before) and when your wife gets home she lets you in on a secret that it is still in fact cold.
- You bring an electric kettle to work just to warm the water up for washing the harvest containers.
- You wake up every morning wondering why you aren’t like bears, which hibernate for the winter.
- You look for any excuse to be inside planning or horrors of horror go to the hardware store for supplies.
Let’s just say I am ready for warmer weather and for spring.