A few years ago I came across plans for a cart to improve comfort and efficiency while harvesting crops on the farm. It was in the back of my mind as something I would get around to at some point. One afternoon a few weeks ago I discovered a set of wheels and a bunch of square stock metal tubing behind the shed at the farm.
Last week we completed the first version of a harvest cart for the Joshua Farm! This version required minimal cutting and drilling – no welding! We will be trying out this design and making changes over the next few weeks. The original inspiration for this project can be found here.